Application & Requirements
We are looking for individuals who want to be a part this specialized, growing niche of high performance building with one of the top Insulating Concrete Form(ICF) builders in the region. If you are willing to work outdoors during any season, have a desire to grow into leadership roles and are willing to listen and learn our processes, then we want to hear from you!
Construction labor position.
- Basic knowledge of construction scheduling and coordination.
- Equipment operator, maintenance, and repair a plus.
- Knowledge of general construction and repair methods, proper utilization and care of tools, materials, and equipment used in building construction.
- Framing carpentry skills with demonstrated experience constructing the framework of buildings and other structures according to construction plans.
- Ability to interpret and work from sketches, penciled layouts, and blueprints.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring heavy lifting, reaching, and bending.
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle a MUST.
Download and fill out the application here.