Application & Requirements
High Performance Structures, Inc. dba Open Range Construction, Ltd. provides a variety of construction services, including residential new construction, commercial construction, additions and tenant-finishes. We are looking for individuals who want to be a part the specialized, growing niche of insulating concrete form (ICF) construction, which is energy-efficient, fire and wind-resistant, environment-friendly and structurally superior to standard stick-built construction. If you are willing to work outdoors during any season, have a desire to grow into leadership roles and are willing to listen and learn our processes, then we want to hear from you!
Construction laborer position.
- Must be at least 18 years old, with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of construction scheduling and coordination.
- Knowledge of general construction and repair methods, proper utilization and care of tools, materials, and equipment used in building construction.
- Framing carpentry skills with demonstrated experience constructing the framework of buildings and other structures according to construction plans.
- Ability to interpret and work from sketches, penciled layouts, and blueprints.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring heavy lifting (50lbs min), reaching, and bending.
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle a MUST.
- Keep up in a fast-paced active work environment and have a sense of adventure while working across the Front Range
- Experience as equipment operator, maintenance, and repair a plus.
- Experience in ICF installation or rough framing a plus
Benefits: Disability insurance after 90 days, paid vacation after 1 year.
Advancement Opportunities: Grow inro leadership roles with our ever-expanding line of work.
Starting Wage: $17.25/hr
Download and fill out the application here.